The 4th Annual Studland Country Fair 5k on Bank Holiday Sunday 26th August 2012, with a 11am start.
Entry on the day for £7.00 from 9.00am to 10.30am!!!
- 5k off-road Route with stunning views of Poole Harbour & Brownsea Island
- Open to all runners & joggers 11 years and over. Course not suitable for wheelchairs or children’s buggies. No dogs are allowed to accompany the Runners.
- FREE Car Parking ALL DAY – make a day of it!!! Enjoy lovely walks to Old Harry or the gorgeous Studland Beaches.
- Memento & Goody Bag to all finishers
- Fourteen trophies up for grabs and an entry for all runners in to our special “Runners Raffle”!
Click HERE for all the 2012 Essential Info
For a flavour of the 2011 event Click HERE